Please list the lessons you feel were the most successful in your grade level.
- Students were allowed to share and engage in discussion, those were most meaningful, the students love to share and talk.
- Lessons were well designed.
- Decision making and thinking about how your actions impact others.
Overall, what did you like best about the Rock In Prevention PLUS curriculum?
- Teacher guide is easy to follow and implement without much preparation.
- I like the music, it’s an effective and motivating way to teach.
- Lesson topics and conversations between the students and parents.
- It directly addressed issues and problems my students face.
Would you use the Rock In Prevention PLUS curriculum again in your classroom?
- Yes, Rock PLUS is applicable to students’ daily lives and gets parents involved.
- It is a very good, concise program that gives teachers and parents an opportunity to address problems that students are facing now or will in the future.
- School-home connection with parents is great and “forces” discussion of these issues at home.
- It helps meet gaps in our guidance and positive behavioral supports program.