Which School-Home Link had the biggest impact on you and your child?
- Writing down our past peer pressures allowed my child to relate to my experiences.
- Self-esteem, goal setting, and staying out of trouble.
- Learning about jobs, responsibility, and creating a life schedule.
- We were made aware of how the media glamorizes products to get you to buy them.
Parent Evaluation Comments:
- Rock is a good tool for my child as well as other children and I love that we have this program in our schools! Music is a great learning tool for kids.
- It was a great conversation starter for our family and led to many meaningful discussions. Too bad more schools don’t require this program.
- As a parent, I truly appreciate the program – for the children AND parents. It was very effective to involve parental participation.
- The music and songs were effective and brought up great topics to discuss.