What was your favorite lesson and why?
- Giving examples of things that make you unique and special.
- “Accepting NO for an Answer” taught me when it is okay to say no.
- It was fun to cut and draw things that make your family happy.
- It helped me understand the feelings of others.
Which School-Home Link or Song did you enjoy the most?
- We learned how the media glamorizes their products to try and get us to buy them.
- “What Are Drugs” taught me to avoid bad things and what to stay away from.
- “Recognizing Happiness” because we drew a picture of our family having fun!
- Learning to recognize the difference between medicine and candy.
Student Evaluation Comments:
- It was really fun and easy to learn how to avoid drugs.
- I liked the music and it helped me a lot.
- Rock will help kids in America and around the world to live drug-free and treat others nicely.